Miyerkules, Nobyembre 30, 2011

Finals Quiz 1: FootSteps

1.) Think of a person who made a positive difference in your life. What qualities does that a person have that would you like to develop?


Teacher . My physics teacher in Fourth yr.Mrs. Andelyn Pluma. I like her patience toward us .The attitude that I her the most is being frank and easily to express her emotions. Imagine how she manage her patience to her class. Precisely uncredible. And I know that patience is a virtue. Sometimes its hard to be a teacher.


2.) Imagine 20 years from now you are surrounded by the most important people in your life. Who are they and what you doing .

I surrounded by My Family. I already experienced happiness. And I enjoyed . They are the people who made my life complete. Somehow challenging and annoying, But this life. Life is a complete packages of experiences. They're the one motivates me to achieve my dreams.



3.) If a steel beam ( 6 inch. wide) were placed across the skyscrapers for what you be willing to cross? A thousand dollars? A million? Your pet? Your brother? Fame? Think carefully.

My Family . I'm willing to across the steal beam If I see on the other side is my Family. And I see them Happy and the smiles can't be hidden. And I already found the word Fullfilment with my family And I already stop achieving and dreaming things. And looking forward to see them happy.







4.) If you spend one day in a great library studying anything you wanted what would you study?


 I want to study Greek mythology . The amazing stories of heroes, gods, and goddesses . The literature surrounds this myth makes more interesting. And also tells about lessons to be learned. Tragedies that survived by heroes.And lastly how this myth affect the lives of Greeks.










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento