Biyernes, Nobyembre 18, 2011

MIDTERM EXAM:

A. Why you should be part of the community?

 I deserve to be in the community . Because I show support to the authority. I show how I value the community.
I help the implementation of rules and ordinance. I obeyed the rules and regulations. And think what is good to my Community.











B. What are the ten things I need to do to enhance my Community?

The first thing is to help.Second is to clean. Third to obeyed the rules.Fourth to followed rules. Fifth to share my ideas about the community.  Sixth is to organized  good fellowship in the community. Seventh is to help implementing rules . Eight to remind other citizen about ordinance. Ninth is help maintaining the cleanliness and order. And Lastly , To think what is better to my community.
















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento